DEMISTER (Mesh Pad type)
1. It shows 99% efficiency under general conditions and velocity
(1~3m/sec or higher).
2. Over 98% open area is guaranteed under any conditions so
pressure drop caused by the use of the demister can be
disregarded (0.1"~1.0 W/G).
3. It can be made of any material suitable for the given
temperature and corrosion-resistance.
4. It is possible to install by use of M/H so it is easy to handle.
5. There is no restriction in the conditions, place, and size for
use. It is installable on the existing systems.
6. Self-cleaning is possible. It is semi-permanent so it is
DEMISTER Materials (Mesh Pad type)
It can be made of various materials, depending on its use, and its
major materials are as per the below:
1. SUS304, 304L, SUS316, 316L, MONEL
2. P.P (POLY PROPYLENE), P.E (POLY ETHYLENE), TEFLON
In order to select the most suitable type in consideration of the
latest extensive uses of a demister, we generalized the results of
examining the relevant literatures and of surveying end users, and
finally selected the below standard styles. Please refer to the
below basic styles, and you will be able to have the most suitable
type for your purposes and to change necessary specifications.
Use of DEMISTER
1. Vacuum Tower - The treatment quantity by the demister goes up by
35%. The quality of oil gas is improved.
2. Absorber - Some gasoline plants use a glycol absorber (Demister mounted) so the installation cost is being repaid within a month.
3. Knockout Drums and Separators - If demister is used, inch drum is sufficient.
4. Gas Separator Vessels - Hydrocarbon in gases is collected so gas
of 1/0.1 billion purity is produced out.
5. Evaporator - Product loss goes down and purity is remarkably
6. Scrubber - In the field of caustic soda, the demister is used to
prevent air pollution.
7. Distillation Column - If demister is used, the cost for distillation goes up, the quantity of
treatment increases by 20%, and purity is remarkably improved.
8. Dust Collectors - The dust collector of a wet type has excellent